Brookfield offers a completely digital calculating Krebs Unit Instrument with all the reliability you’d expect in Brookfield instrumentation…now with relative centipoise display.
This instrument is used widely for making viscosity measurements on paints/coatings in accordance with ASTM D562.
With Brookfield’s viscosimeter you could measure viscosity and rheological characteristics of several fluids, from oils to asphalt. Choosing a different instrument, you could operate from cosmetic to pharmaceutical industries. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call us.
- Continuous sensing and display in Krebs units, grams, and centipoise.
- Magnetic spindle coupling.
- Allows rapid sample measurement to determine required consistency.
- LED Digital Display of: Krebs Units (increased resolution in 0.1 KU increments), Grams (in 1 gm increments) and Centipoise (cP).
- Expanded measurement range (40 to 141 KU; 32 to 1099 g; 27 to 5274 cP).
- Accuracy to ±1% of full scale range.
- Reproducibility to ±0.5% of full scale range.
- Easy to use; no weights; simplifies an established test procedure.
- Compatible with industry specification (ASTM D562).
- Base accommodates standard pint, ½ pint, and quart cans.
- The optional paste spindle is suitable for use with high consistency materials such as roller mill pastes.
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available.
* Centipoise scale is for reference only. Do not use for calibration.
- Paste Spindle
- Kreb Viscometer Oil Fluids