The CAP 1000+ Viscometer is a compact, heavy-duty instrument that is ideal for fast, easy, repetitive testing on the production floor or in the QC lab.
Small sample size is a plus, along with integrated temperature control built into the sample plate.
With Brookfield’s viscosimeter you could measure viscosity and rheological characteristics of several fluids, from oils to asphalt. Choosing a different instrument, you could operate from cosmetic to pharmaceutical industries. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call us.
- Quick single point test
- Choice of shear rate. Standard speeds include 750 and 900 rpm to provide shear rate at 10,000 sec-1.
- Rapid temperature control with built-in Peltier element in sample plate
- Meets Industry Standards: ASTM D4287, ISO 2884 and BS 3900
- Rugged design can handle production environment
- Small Sample Size, < 1 mL, Simplifies Testing
- Easy to Clean
- Customizable options
- Parallel printer output
†Special speed instrument.
*Maximum speed recommended with this spindle is 400 rpm. Viscosity range indicated is for operation at 400 rpm.
μL=microliter K=1 thousand P=poise 1Pa·s=10 poise N=RPM
e.g. Cone Cap-01 13.3 x 10 (rpm)=133 sec-1
Note: Viscosity ranges shown above are for illustration. The exact range will depend upon instrument configuration.
- CAP Viscosity Standards
- Additional Cone Spindle